For New Applicants
1. On-line Application
All applicants are required to go through a three-stage online application procedure. Please note that we evaluate applications at each stage and that only successful applicants will be invited to continue through to the next stage. Incomplete applications, or those that contain spelling or grammatical errors, will be rejected.
|Step 1||General Information|
|Step 2||Qualification Check|
|Step 3||Education Background||Degrees|
|Step 4||TEFL/TESL/TESOL Certificates|
|Step 5||Teaching Credentials|
|Step 6||Teaching Experience|
|Step 1||Westgate Program|
|Step 2||Other Working Experience Besides Teaching|
|Step 3||Language/Visa Related Information/Comments|
|Step 4||Pre-Interview Questions|
Applicants will be asked to confirm the information that was submitted at the 1st and 2nd stages, fill out certain sections, and send the application materials. Note that in this stage applicants do not have to follow the order in which the sections are written:
- Westgate Program
Applicants will be asked to confirm or update the information submitted at the 2nd stage regarding the programs/positions that they would like to be considered for.
- Information Check
Applicants are required to confirm the information that was submitted at the 1st and 2nd stages. It is possible to update or add some information.
Three professional references are required (references submitted through applicants will not be counted). Applicants will be asked to provide the following information for each referee:
- The name of company/school (required)
- The name and title (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- Fax number (optional)
- Phone number (optional)
In addition, we need to receive at least one reference from the applicants' current or most recent EFL/ESL related teaching job. Our database system will automatically send the email questionnaires to the referees once the required information is submitted.
- Materials to be sent
Applicants will be required to send the following application materials. Submitted application materials will be kept confidential and will not be returned.
- A digital photo image at high resolution or Six 3.5cm x 4.5cm actual photos
- A hard/digital copy of resume/CV
- A photocopy/digital image of University diploma(s)
- A photocopy/digital image of transcript/academic record/diploma supplement for university degree(s)
(This can be submitted later than other materials if time is needed to obtain it. If your university does not issue such documents, please consult with us when you reach the 3rd stage.)
- A photocopy/digital image of EFL/ESL certificate or any teaching credentials
- A photocopy/digital image of passport (valid through the employment contract)
- A photocopy/digital image of residence card (if applicable)
- A photocopy/digital image of visa (if applicable)
- A photocopy/digital image of re-entry permit (if applicable)
- Check List Prior to the Interview
After we receive all of the required application materials and references, we will review the application and contact the applicants whom we would like to have an interview with. Interviews will be conducted over Skype or phone.