For New Applicants
1. On-line Application
Applicants are required to go through a three-stage online application procedure. Please note that we evaluate applications at each stage, inviting only successful applicants to advance. Incomplete applications, or those that contain spelling or grammatical errors, will be rejected.
|Step 1||General Information|
|Step 2||Qualification Check|
|Step 3||Education Background||Degrees|
|Step 4||TEFL/TESL/TESOL Certificates|
|Step 5||Teaching Credentials|
|Step 6||Teaching Experience|
|Step 1||Westgate Program|
|Step 2||Other Working Experience Besides Teaching|
|Step 3||Language/Visa Related Information/Comments|
|Step 4||Pre-Interview Questions|
Applicants are required to confirm 1st- and 2nd-stage information, fill out specified sections, and send application materials. Please note that 3rd-stage applicants need not follow the written order of the sections:
- Westgate Program
Applicants must confirm or update 2nd-stage information regarding the programs/positions that they would like to be considered for.
- Information Check
Applicants must confirm the information that was submitted at the 1st and 2nd stages. It is possible to update or add some information.
Three professional references are required (references submitted directly through applicants will not be counted). Applicants will be asked to provide the following information for each referee:
- The name of company/school (required)
- The name and title (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- Fax number (optional)
- Phone number (optional)
- Materials Required
Applicants must send the following application materials. Submitted application materials will be kept confidential and will not be returned.
- A digital photo image at high resolution or Six 3.5cm x 4.5cm actual photos
- A hard/digital copy of resume/CV
- A photocopy/digital image of University diploma(s)
- A photocopy/digital image of transcript/academic record/diploma supplement for university degree(s)
(This can be submitted later than other materials if time is needed to obtain it. If your university does not issue such documents, please consult with us when you reach the 3rd stage.)
- A photocopy/digital image of EFL/ESL certificate or any teaching credentials
- A photocopy/digital image of passport (valid through the employment contract)
- A photocopy/digital image of residence card (if applicable)
- A photocopy/digital image of visa (if applicable)
- A photocopy/digital image of re-entry permit (if applicable)
- Check List Prior to the Interview
After we receive all of the application materials and references, we will review them and contact those applicants we would like to interview. Interviews will be conducted over Skype or phone.