From Application to Arrival in Japan
- All applicants are required to fill out an online application form.
- Only selected applicants will be interviewed.
- After thorough examination and review of your application, we will inform you of the result by email.
Sign the contract
- Once you formally accept the position, we will send you contractual documents by mail.
Purchase flight tickets
- You will arrange flights through our appointed travel agencies.
Apply for a visa
- We will send the necessary documents for you to apply for a visa at a Japanese Embassy/Consulate.
- You will complete online training to familiarize yourself with the Westgate teaching style.
Arrive in Japan!
- Westgate staff will meet you at the airport and escort you to your apartment.
Sample First Week Schedule
* Please be advised that the actual schedule may differ slightly from the sample below.
- Day 1
- Arrival (Tokyo, Narita International Airport)
- Day 2
- Address registration on Residence Card at the local municipal office
Japan Post Bank account opened at the local post office
- Day 3
- Day off (Possible orientation depending on the assignment.)
- Day 4
- Pre-service orientation and training
- Day 5
- Day off
- Day 6
- Class start