Recruitment for Spring 2022 – Overseas Candidates Welcome!
We are accepting applications for teaching positions on our programs from candidates who are either willing to come to Japan or are already in Japan!
Please read the Application Information for the Spring 2022 Term for more details.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, the majority of Westgate staff are currently working remotely. As a result, if you try to contact us by phone, there may not be any members of staff available to take your call.
Please feel free to contact us via the online inquiry form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who have already been put in touch with a recruiter, please contact them by email as usual.
September 29, 2021
Have a computer, an active internet connection, and a headset available for tutoring work at home. See below for the required computer specifications:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or higher
- Memory: 8GB or higher
- Internet speed: 10Mbps or faster
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - May 2021 Update [21H1] or newer; or Apple macOS Catalina 10.15 or newer
(If you are using another OS, you would be asked to check with us to confirm whether it is ok or not)
- Browser: Microsoft Edge; Google Chrome 93 or newer; or Apple Safari 14.1 or newer
- Valid and active anti-virus software
- Web camera and microphone
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
* You would also need to agree to install applications that are required by Westgate.