Young Learners Program
Secondary School Program

Spring 2024 Now Recruiting - Overseas Candidates Welcome!

We are accepting applications for teaching positions: Calling all candidates willing to come to Japan or living here already!

Please read the Application Information for the Spring 2024 Term for more details.



Westgate sponsors working visas for our employees. Here is a brief explanation of the visa application procedure.

1Certificate of Eligibility ("COE") Westgate applies for your COE and sends it to you once it is issued. The COE is what you need to apply for a Japan Visa (entry visa) at your end.
2Japan Visa (entry visa)After you receive your COE, you are required to apply for a Japan Visa at the Japanese Consulate/Embassy closest to your home before you come to Japan.
3Landing PermissionUpon entering Japan and upon submission of both your COE and Japan Visa at the immigration counter at your point of entry into Japan, you will receive a Landing Permit from the immigration inspector.

Page TOP